- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
- Jan 29th- 31st BEC HS Girls BB Bracket
- Student Council Valentines Fundraiser: Buy a treat for your sweet for only $1.00 per cupcake. To find out the detail, please see the poster.
- The Junior Class is having a Valentines Fundraiser. Money will be used to help pay for prom. To find out the details, please see the flyers listed below:
- "Burger Night" Fundraiser and bake sale at Animal's Bar and Grill:
- Thursday, February 12th
- All tips money and dontaions will go to the Kelli Jackson Family.
- See poster for more details.
February 20th - Junior High Movie Night
Where: HS Wrestling area
Movie: Maze Runner
Time: 7 p.m.
Students are invited to bring their own snack and drink, and pillow and blanket.
- Congratulation to January Students of the Month!
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar