- DDN Campus will be down Friday at 5pm until Sunday 11pm.
- 2014 Variety Supper and Show Saturday, March 8th
- Featuring music from the WWII Era
- Supper at 5:30pm with show at 7:00pm
- Meal: Smothered Pork Chops, Baked Potato, Corn, Dinner Roll, Cheesecake, & Juice/Water/Coffee
- Meal Cost: Grade 7-Adult $8.00, Grades 1-6 $5.00, K-Under $3.50
- Congratulations to Brandon Jacobson and Nick Pardy, 2014 Star Farmer
- Congratulations to the Howard Wresting Team and coaches for placing 7th at State. To see larger picture, please go to the wrestling page.
Individual medalists include:
- State Champion 126: Bailey Neises
- State Champion 132: Luke Loudenburg
- 3rd 160: Tanner Henkel
- 7th 170: Kaleb Haas
- Tiger apparel images are now available on the booster club page. Also, samples are hanging in the gym entrance in the new booster club cabinet.
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar