- Spring Picture Information:
- Friday, April 10
- Order forms in office
- Online ordering:
- Driver’s Education classes will be held May 22, 26, 27, & 28. Students must be 14 by July 1st. Cost of the class is $200 payable by May 22nd. Registration forms are in the office.
- Notice of public auction of school district greenhouse
- Great weekend at youth state wrestling! 15 out of 17 placed! State
- Champions: Isaac Feldhaus, EJ Leetch, Evan Kizer
- 3rd: Aidyn Feldhaus
- 4th: CJ Calmus
- Art Club is hosting Kids 'N Canvas Thursday April 2nd at the Howard Hotel and Conference Center from 5-8 p.m.
- The event is open to ANYONE age 10 and older.
- You do not need to be a student or a parent of a student to attend.
- You can sign up in either school office or by replying to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost is $15 per person.
- Pizza, pop and painting supplies included in the cost.
- Poppy Poster Contest - The American Legion Auxiliary Poppy Poster Contest is accepting entries.
- Please see Mrs. Hudson for more information.
- Poster board is provided by the organization for your convenience.
- All entries are due to Mrs. Hudson by April 21.
- Keloland story on #mrcullenneedsakidney
- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
- Congratulation to March Students of the Month!
(Click on image to view as a larger image)
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar