- NHS is selling Easter Lilies that will be delivered the week of March 23rd. Orders must be placed by March 5th. Please see flyer for prices and contact information.
- Congratulations to Howard Wrestling team bringing home 4th place.
- Champions: Luke Loudenburg & Tanner Henkel
- Runner-Up: Bailey Neises
- 3rd Place: Kaleb Haas
- Golf: Mandatory meeting at 3:35pm, March 9th for all golfers grade 6th-12th in Mrs. Wiese's room. Meeting will take approximately an hour.
- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
- Congratulation to February Students of the Month!
(Click on image to view as a larger image)
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar