- Homecoming Flower for sale by Heather English.
- Ribbons may be customized with student's name, interests, and activities.
- Go to Facebook and search
"Heather's meet up page"
- Phone contact 772-2053 and ask for Heather
- Pictured flower is $30.00 but smaller arrangements are available upon request.
- Congratulations to Luke Loudenburg on reaching over 5000 yards rushing during his career.
(Picture Courtesy of Don Weidler)
- Howard FFA with be selling Tiger Discount cards starting on Sept. 26th at the FB game. Contact your Mrs. Weber or any FFA member.
- The following days are the dress up days for Homecoming. Start planning your outfits now!! Two people from the HS building will be named winners each day (could be staff or students).
Monday - Duck Dynasty Day
Tuesday - Cartoon/Animated Character Day
Wednesday - Rock Band Day
Thursday - Superhero/Villain Day
Friday - Tiger Spirit Day
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
The mission of the Howard School District is to provide each student with the educational foundation on which to build a successful life in a global society.
See Full Calendar