The weekly calendar is updated to reflect changes to athletic schedules and should be used versus schedules listed on sport pages.
Watch Tiger Sports:
- April 27th: Prom (Grand March 7:30 pm)
- June 4, 5, 6, 7, & 10: Driver's Education Class
- Driver’s Education classes will be held June 4, 5, 6, 7, & 10. Must be 14 by July 1st. Cost of the class is $215.00 to be paid by May 28th. Sign-up sheet and registration forms are in the HS office.
- Notice of Vacancy on School Board (Notice)
- Job Openings
- Coaching Openings 19-20 School Year
(Contact Pat Ruml)
- Cheer Advisor
- JH Football
- Wrestling Assistant
- Two Assistant Track
- Grades K-8 Art Activities (3-31, 4-28, & 5-5)
Click to Enlarge
- The After-Prom 50/50 Raffle winner was Jean Winker.
- Did you know that Thrive offers meals for away school events? The cost is deducted right from the student's lunch account. Click on the poster to find out more!
- Students who drive, beginning September 10th there is no parking on Section Line Street during the day by order of the City of Howard due to the trucks hauling to the elevator. It’s dangerous and there isn’t enough room for the trucks to get through safely. You may park on the street on Spruce Street which is North of the HS or continue parking at the Catholic church parking lot. If you park on Section Line, you will receive a ticket!
Click to Enlarge
- Did you know the District Resources page has information about school policies and other district information?
- Parents, if your e-mail address has changed over the past year or if you are not sure we have it, please update your information by submitting this form.
See Full Calendar