Student email direction: www.k12.sd.us
All students can get into their email by going to www.k12.sd.us and then click on the button WebMail Sign-in. If your email doesn't work using this link, then stop by to see Mr. O because you need your email password reset.
The weekly calendar is updated to reflect changes to athletic schedules and should be used versus schedules listed on sport pages.
- June 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th: Junior Golf Lessons (registration form)
- July 27th & 28th Lady T's Youth BB Camp (Flyer)
- Location: Armory; Cost: Free
- Grade Level Fall 2017
- Boys/Girls Grade K-4, 12:30-2:30pm
- Girls Grade 5-8, 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Congratulations to the Howard Golfers and their successes at the state meet.
- Girls Golf Team Placed 4
- Individual Medalists include:
Jordan Glanzer, Cassidy Gosmire, Maddie Palmquist, and
- JH/HS General & Art Supply List
- Trying to complete the FAFSA but need some help? Maybe the printable parent handout is for you. Click on the link to view online.
- Parents, if your e-mail address has changed over the past year or if you are not sure we have it, please update your information by submitting this form.
- The Howard School District would like our patrons to complete this short survey to help our strategic planning process. Thank you!
- Did you know the District Resources page has information about school policies and other district information?
- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
See Full Calendar