COVID-19 Related Updates / Postponements / Cancellations:
COVID-19 Family Letter from the Superintendent
JH/HS Online eLearning Letter from JH/HS Principal
Beginning Monday, March 23rd, the Howard School District will implement alternative teaching methods through March 27th (or until school resumes as directed by the Governor).
Grades 4- 12 will use Online instruction and Grades K-3 will begin with packet instruction. Teachers are finalizing their instructional plans this week and will be in communication with parents and students.
We understand that this will be new to most students and parents, but our teachers and staff are committed to working with you to provide the best learning experience possible.
We are operating in unprecedented times but are still committed to your students learning and are available to answer any questions you may have. For questions related to Kindergarten through 6th grade, please call the Elementary School at 772-4443. For Junior High and High School questions, please call the High School at 772-5515.
- The Howard Track & Field Online store has re-opened until April 5th. If the season is canceled, we will refund all orders.
- New outdoor Daktronics LED Sign made possible in part by donations from the HHS Classes of 2018 and 2019.
- Thank you to the Booster Club for the new Howard Tigers table throw.
- The weekly calendar is updated to reflect changes to athletic schedules and should be used versus schedules listed on sport pages.
- Did you know that Thrive offers meals for away school events? The cost is deducted right from the student's lunch account. Click on the poster to find out more!
- Yearbooks may be purchased for $50 through the High School Office.
- Mandatory 7-12 Laptop Meeting
- All students 6-12 that will be participating in JH/HS athletics are required to complete a school physical before the first practice of the 19-20 school year. Physical packets were mailed to students but extras are available at the HS office.
- Did you know the District Resources page has information about school policies and other district information?
- Parents, if your e-mail address has changed over the past year or if you are not sure we have it, please update your information by submitting this form.