- Fitness Center Information:
- Dec. 12: Christmas Concert
- 6:00pm Elementary
- 7:15pm Grades 7-12
- Dec. 13: Lifetouch Picture Day
- Winter Sports and Co-Curricular Activities
- Picture Day ID: EVTTZDCX2
- Dec. 19-20: Grades 7-12 Semester Test Schedule
- Dec. 19: Odd Number Periods
- Dec. 20: Even Number Periods
- Dec. 20: End of Semester
- Dec. 21-Jan. 5: Student Christmas Break
- Jan. 3: Teacher In-service
- Jan. 29: Early out
- 1:50pm Elementary
- 2:00pm Grades 7-12
- Yearbooks may be purchased for $50 through the High School Office.
- Students - be reminded with our current hunting seasons that students and staff cannot knowingly possess, handle or transmit any object that can reasonably be considered a weapon on school property or at any school activity, function or event without express permission of school administration. Please check your vehicles each morning to make sure you have no firearm, knife or ammunition in the vehicle before parking your vehicle on school property. Please refer to school policy for a complete listing.
- Mandatory 7-12 Laptop Meeting
- The weekly calendar is updated to reflect changes to athletic schedules and should be used versus schedules listed on sport pages.
- All students 6-12 that will be participating in JH/HS athletics are required to complete a school physical before the first practice of the 19-20 school year. Physical packets were mailed to students but extras are available at the HS office.
- Did you know the District Resources page has information about school policies and other district information?
- Parents, if your e-mail address has changed over the past year or if you are not sure we have it, please update your information by submitting this form.
See Full Calendar