The weekly calendar is updated to reflect changes to athletic schedules and should be used versus schedules listed on sport pages.
May 22-27 Sawyer the Warrior Week at Corner Pantry!
will donate $5 / Large Pizza & $3 / Thin Crust Pizza.
May 28 Sawyer The Warrior Benefit Details:
- 8:00am 5K Run/Walk HHS Parking Lot (Poster)
- Howard Golf Course:
- 10:00am Golf Tourney
- 4 Man Scramble $100 per team
- 9:30 am Start of Silent Auction
- Will run 4 tables for certain time period and then run new items and continue until all items have been put out.
- 11:00am - Run Out
- Pork Loin, Dornbusch Baked Beans, Potato Chips, & Potato Salad (Free Will Donation)
- After golf tournament done (around 4ish) live auction for Bean Bag Boards.
(Lumber donated by Homestead,
Mike Schumaker made the boards,
and the HS Art Students painted the board with the help of Lyndi Hudson)
- Bean Bag Tourney ($10 per person) starting after the golf tourney.
- Congratulation to the Girls Track Team for their 2nd place finish at region track. Good luck to all the state participants.
The following is posted in compliance with federal National School Lunch requirements:
The Summer Food Service Program goal is to provide free meals to children in the summer. To assist families in South Dakota to find summer feeding sites for children 18 and younger, visit the National Hunger Hotline website http://www.fns.usda.gov/outreach/clearinghouse.htm or telephone 1-866-3-Hungry or 1-877-8-Hambre. The South Dakota Department of Education CANS Summer website will be listing sites as they are approved and opening at http://doe.sd/gov/cans/sfsp.aspx.
- Did you know the District Resources page has information about school policies and other district information?
- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
See Full Calendar