- JH/HS Planbook Links (PDF)
- The Howard School District will not be having a school board election on June 16th. There were two vacancies for the expiring terms of Stacy Kampshoff and Evan Meyer. Kampshoff was the only candidate to file a petition. The school board will appoint a member in June to fill the vacancy until the next election in 2021.
- Congratulations to Geralyn Wipf for qualifying for the National FCCLA conference by earning Top Superior in Say Yes to FCS. She will be representing South Dakota at a virtual National Conference in July.
- State FFA Convention Proficiency Results are in!!!
Congratulations to everyone!!
- 1st Place Beef Entrepreneurship -William Rentz
- 1st Place Beef Placement- Logan Schlim
- 1st Place Environmental Science and Natural Resources- Mia Glanzer
- 1st Place Landscape Management-Tisyn Spader
- 1st Place Sheep Production-John Callies
- 2nd Place-Swine Production-CJ Calmus
- 3rd Place-Swine Production-Riley Genzlinger
- 1st Place- Turf Grass Management-Kieffer Klinkhammer
- 2nd Place- Turf Grass Management- Tisyn Spader
The first place winner will move on to compete on the National Level this summer to hopefully become one of the 4 finalists in the Nation. For those that don't know every first place will receive $250, 2nd Place $100 and 3rd Place $50 this summer. That's $1750 paid out to Howard FFA Members!!
If you would like to watch State FFA Convention live here is the link again: https://www.sdaged.org/watch-live
- Band/Choir Calendar Information (Deadline June 15)
- BAND CALENDARS!!! Yes, in the middle of all this craziness...it is time for band calendar orders!
- Fill it out the form and send to the school.
Or Email or text me with your order.
(Form: Word Version or PDF Version)
- I do need all information again for your household. It's time to update everything. All Birthdays and Anniversaries.
- Calendar $8 Pocketbooks $5 Extra listing of people NOT living in your household $1.50. DO NOT PAY FOR EXTRA LISTING FOR REGULAR LISTING THAT LIVE IN THE HOUSEHOLD.
- You end up over paying.
- Questions contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-480-2910
- New outdoor Daktronics LED Sign made possible in part by donations from the HHS Classes of 2018 and 2019.
- Thank you to the Booster Club for the new Howard Tigers table throw.
- The weekly calendar is updated to reflect changes to athletic schedules and should be used versus schedules listed on sport pages.
- Yearbooks may be purchased for $50 through the High School Office.
- Mandatory 7-12 Laptop Meeting
- Did you know the District Resources page has information about school policies and other district information?
- Parents, if your e-mail address has changed over the past year or if you are not sure we have it, please update your information by submitting this form.
See Full Calendar