- Important Dates:
- September 3rd-7th: No School (State Fair)
- September 13th: Coronation at 7:30pm
- September 16th: Co-Ed Volleyball
- September 18th: Homecoming
- Homecoming Information:
- Parade Theme: Breakfast Cereal (Float Form)
- Please sign up by Wed. Sept 9th
Contact: Lisa Wiese for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dress-up Days:
- Monday: Pajama Day
- Tuesday: Fit or Fat Day
(work out gear or "fat" costume)
- Wednesday: Thriftshop Prom
- Thursday: Beach/Safari
- Friday: Spirit Day
- Co-Ed Volleyball: Wednesday, Sept. 16th
- Dance: immediately following fb game
(Cost $3.00 per person)
- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- District Report Card
- District Results:
- Math: 87.71% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Reading: 84.92% of all students tested are advanced or proficient.
- Under district resources, you will find a summary of the district report card and a link to the DOE website containing the actual report card.
See Full Calendar