- February 8 @ 7:30pm: School Board Meeting
- February 10; starting at 1pm
- Lifetouch Winter Sport Pictures
- Picture Day ID: GF605565X0
- February 13th: Parents Night Out Poster
(Signup by Feb. 7th)
- Need to get your valentine some flowers? Support the Howard School District by purchasing your flowers through your local Howard Education Association.
- Each month Howard Education Association, along with the help of the teachers, awards a student with the Student of the Month Certificate and a small prize. These students can be chosen for their contributions to the school and community, for being caring, energetic students, making improvements in the classroom, and/or who have shown to be good role models for other students.
Congratulations to the following students for being voted January Students of the Month: Blake Mommaerts, Paul Winker, Trevor Petrik, Cailey Hinker, Caitlyn Palmquist and Carolyn Koepsell.
- Want to learn more about common core standards?
- Information from the Department of Health concerning Measles vaccinations and Measles Symptoms
See Full Calendar